Booking & Use
- Do not move or reposition the 25.4 array loudspeakers in any way. The system is calibrated to exact positions.
- No food in the studio. Drinks should be in container with lid and kept away from computers and equipment. Please clean up. Take trash to bins outside of studio.
- The permitted types of studio work are computer-based / electronic media production.
- The studio is a clean space. No materials or tools that produce dust or fumes are allowed. Fabrication should be done elsewhere.
- Do not hang anything from the ceiling grid or speakers.
- Do not pin, tape, or mount anything in any way to the walls or acoustic panels.
- Do not leave or store anything in the studio. Items left will be discarded.
- Do not remove equipment or furniture from the studio.
- The tables and chairs in the seminar area can be rearranged to accommodate usage needs. Please return to default state.
- Installations require special permission from studio management and coordination with faculty of studio courses.
- Work conducted in the studio may not cause or threaten physical harm to its occupants, equipment, or facilities.
- Failure to adhere to these policies can result in revoked access.
Click to log in to booking site ︎︎︎
- Use of the studio is restricted to students enrolled in hosted courses and the associated faculty and staff.
Use of the studio must be scheduled with the reservation system. Reservations can be made up until the current time. People that drop-in without making a reservation can be bumped.
- Access to studio and reservation system is only granted after an introductory lesson as part of course lessons.
Click to submit a support ticket ︎︎︎
- There is no on-call support for 25.4 loudspeaker array. Submit a support ticket if a problem occurs.
- As part of coursework, students must learn to troubleshoot common problems.
- By submitting a ticket, you will alert studio management of problems encountered. These will be addressed as soon as possible. Support tickets are reviewed daily.